FAULT FINDER END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”)
By accessing and using the Fault Finder Platform (“the Platform”) you confirm that you accept the terms of this license and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Platform or any accompanying documentation. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We are Fault Finder Limited of Highbourne House Eldon Way Crick Industrial Estate, Crick, Northampton, England, NN6 7SL (“Fault Finder”). We license you to use the Platform on the basis you agree that you will not:
- copy any part of the Platform or otherwise infringe our intellectual property rights in relation to your use of the Platform or any Service;
- use the Platform or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms;
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Platform; or
- use the Platform or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users.
All intellectual property rights in the Platform belong to Fault Finder and you have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the Platform, other than those as set out in this EULA.
- Fault Finder does not warrant that the Platform will always be available.
- While we seek to ensure that the information contained on the Platform is correct and up to date in so far as reasonably possible, you must not rely on this information.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you think the Platform or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customers services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of them in the English courts.